Motorcycle manufacturers ensure that there is limited mechanical power due to government standards and regulations. However, it is possible to optimize the engine and bring it to its full potential. A dynamometer is a machine used for measuring Air to Fuel Ratio (AFR), Torque, Force, and power (HP) outputs. it is used to assess the conditions of the motorcycle’s engine. we then can adjust Ratios that in turn manipulates power transfer better at different acceleration rates what is called dyno tuning. a powerful engine is a efficient one.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
- Improved Daily Performance- Tuning unlocks the complete abilities of the motorcycle, you can have the engine adjusted to suit your preferred speeds, riding style and other particulars. tuning your motorcycle will make it more comfortable(smooth throttle) powerful(on demand) and versatile.
- Improved Engine Operation- allows you to enhance the stock manufacturer standards of your motorcycle. also establish any modifications that have been added to your machine so that it can perform at the highest efficiency possible.
- Improved Fuel Economy and Milage- running to lean (not enough gas) is bad for the engine, to rich (to much gas) same effect bad. a efficient tune will save you gas and ware on the engine extending the life and improving performance win/win
- Account for modification Efficiency- aftermarket modifications have a great effect on the air/fuel ratio and efficiency of the motorcycle with a dyno tune you can account for these adjustments/modifications and ensure the engine is running efficient at its optimum potential.
- Identify Issues- will help identify any health issues that your motorcycle my be having (power loses) and at what range. over all health will be available through out the test and addressed and explained by our performance specialist.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”5757″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][/vc_row]